    pare of underpants for more
    than a weak win95 65 kb ram seerius e male
    ansurs only thank in advanse
    gangle7, Sep 27, 2006

  2. gangle7

    Old Gringo Guest

    Without Any Hesitation, gangle7 Wrote The Following:
    > with awl this stuf abowt spinitch
    > cuvered in e cole eye i am
    > wundering if thare is a helth
    > hazerd if i ware the saim
    > pare of underpants for more
    > than a weak win95 65 kb ram seerius e male
    > ansurs only thank in advanse

    Hell exert your freedom of choice, and don't change them at all.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Old Gringo, Sep 27, 2006

  3. gangle7

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 05:45:18 -0700, "gangle7" <>
    wrote:

    > with awl this stuf abowt spinitch
    > cuvered in e cole eye i am
    > wundering if thare is a helth
    > hazerd if i ware the saim
    > pare of underpants for more
    > than a weak win95 65 kb ram seerius e male
    >ansurs only thank in advanse

    Nowp. glurdz iz alooowed tew ware them underpants for uhp tew neyen munths aht
    won teim with owt prawblemz. Ee coal eye dus nowt affect glurds.

    HTH

    --
    Far be it for me to introduce facts and reason to the willfully blind
    and ignorant. I leave thee to thy bliss. --LA, nanae
    Mara, Sep 27, 2006
  4. <SINPPSP>

    > wundering if thare is a helth
    > hazerd if i ware the saim
    > pare of underpants for more
    > than a weak

    sell the undies on ebay or a gay male fetish site and use the $ to pay
    for English lessons
    Minister Rennasaince Faire-A-Con, Sep 29, 2006