E-BOOKS And Learning Material For Certification In IT

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by BigJoe, Nov 20, 2003.

  1. BigJoe

    BigJoe Guest

    Address : ftp://e-books.serveftp.com/
    User: Tokyo password: Tokyo (Both case sensitive!)

    Recomended FTP Client: Bullet Proof FTP (http://www.bpftp.com/)

    Rules:

    1. There is good ratio (1 : 3 files), That's mean you need to UPLOAD first.
    What can you upload ?
    Only the same materials and help me build the biggets IT library by
    uploading e-books,pdf's dumps,study guides etc.Check what I have befor
    you start uploading!

    1b. DO NOT HAMMER! If you can't access try later. If you'll hammer the
    server your ISP will be banned forever.

    2. DO NOT upload anything else ! Don't upload porn or apps. If you don't
    have now IT stuff you
    can ask for free credits. Sometimes we give free credits in the spirit of
    share.
    To ask for free credits send email with "ASK FOR FREE CREDITS" in the
    subject line.

    3. If you have a lot of stuff or rare or very new things email me and you'll
    get private account for life.
    Any normal user lose his credits when he disconnects, but with permanent
    account your credits are saved.
    To ask for permanent account send email with "ASK FOR PERMANENT ACCOUNT"
    in the subject line.

    4. Quick Troubleshoot:
    I was kicked - you upload forbidden or duplicate stuff after warning.
    I was stopped while uploading - you upload forbidden or duplicate stuff.
    I can't access - The server is busy, try later.
    - Check your spell(tokyo instead Tokyo)
    BigJoe, Nov 20, 2003

  2. BigJoe wrote:
    > Address : ftp://e-booksandbraindumps.serveftp.com/
    > User: Tokyo password: Tokyo (Both case sensitive!)
    >
    > Recomended FTP Client: Bullet Proof FTP (http://www.bpftp.com/)
    >
    > Rules:
    >
    > 1. There is good ratio (1 : 3 files), That's mean you need to UPLOAD
    > first. What can you upload ?
    > Only the same materials and help me build the biggets IT library
    > by uploading e-books,pdf's dumps,study guides etc.Check what I
    > have befor you start uploading!

    You encourage people to upload dumps?

    Do you realize that Microsoft peruses the newsgroups?

    > 1b. DO NOT HAMMER! If you can't access try later. If you'll hammer the
    > server your ISP will be banned forever.

    I imagine that your site will go down before you get to ban anyone.

    > 2. DO NOT upload anything else ! Don't upload porn or apps. If you
    > don't have now IT stuff you
    > can ask for free credits. Sometimes we give free credits in the
    > spirit of share.
    > To ask for free credits send email with "ASK FOR FREE CREDITS" in
    > the subject line.

    How highly moral of you. No porn. But please, upload some brain dumps!

    Ass fucker.

    --
    Fris "FOAD" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Frisbee® MCNGP, Nov 20, 2003

  3. BigJoe

    BigJoe Guest

    **** away Nazi shithead and please remove your tongue from Bill Gates
    ass.This server is up and running, and pepole uploads dumps and books.Not
    everyone skinflint like your shrivelled ass.

    BigJoe, Nov 29, 2003