e-book

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?b3JsYWg=?=, Sep 24, 2007.

  1. hi friends pls how do i get free 070-291 & 293 downloadable
    =?Utf-8?B?b3JsYWg=?=, Sep 24, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?b3JsYWg=?=

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > hi friends pls how do i get free 070-291 & 293 downloadable

    Microsoft has a good list of study resources on their web site. Some are
    free,

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Sep 24, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 28, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?b3JsYWg=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    I've heard of alphabet soup.. but numeral soup ? Plus, is it
    downloadable ?
    Cerebrus, Oct 1, 2007
  5. > I've heard of alphabet soup.. but numeral soup ? Plus, is it
    > downloadable ?

    also available free of charge
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Oct 2, 2007