    Please send to my email address ()
    --
    Harish Shikhare
    Harish Shikhare, Jul 19, 2006

  2. Harish Shikhare

    Simon Hart Guest

    Simon Hart, Jul 19, 2006

  3. Harish Shikhare

    pavankumar Guest

    70-340 Exam dumps

    hai

    i need dumps on 70-340 paper
    exam is on 31st july

    can any one in the group help me in getting the dumps
    it is very urgent to me
    plz mail mail AEAP

    thanks and regards
    sayin(paWan)
    pavankumar, Jul 19, 2006
  4. Harish Shikhare

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: 70-340 Exam dumps

    pavankumar wrote:
    > hai
    >
    > i need dumps on 70-340 paper
    > exam is on 31st july
    >
    > can any one in the group help me in getting the dumps
    > it is very urgent to me
    > plz mail mail AEAP
    >

    > thanks and regards
    > sayin(paWan)

    For all your urgent and AEAP needs, please to be emailing
    .

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVelier than Windows Live !)
    Cerebrus, Jul 19, 2006
  5. BTW I have received the E-book on email Ignore this message. Thanks to this
    forum members
    --
    Harish Shikhare

    Harish Shikhare, Jul 20, 2006
  6. Harish Shikhare

    Ken Yu Guest

    Hi Harish,

    Ken Yu, Jul 20, 2006
  7. Harish Shikhare

    chiru Guest

    please send it to
    thanks
    bye

    chiru, Jul 23, 2006
  8. Harish Shikhare

    chiru Guest

    The amit kalani one
    please
    thanks

    chiru, Jul 23, 2006
  9. Harish Shikhare

    Guest

    Hi Harish Shikhare !

    This is my first mesg to this group.
    Congrts for clearing ur exams 70-315. i have been searching a lot to
    find a grp serious abt programg and MScertification, am happy i found
    it here. Could u pls forward me some study materials for 70-315 .

    Thanks,regards,
    Swapna.T.Narayanan

    Harish Shikhare wrote:
    > I've cleared 70-315 recently, and now preparing for 70-320. Is there any one
    > willing to forward me E-book of Amit Kalani's book ?
    >
    > Please send to my email address ()
    > --
    > Harish Shikhare
    , Aug 4, 2006
  10. Harish Shikhare

    Cerebrus Guest

    This has become a begging forum !
    Cerebrus, Aug 4, 2006
  11. Harish Shikhare

    Roel Guest

    I agree!
    Let's donate him a Dollar so he'll be able to actually buy the book...

    Roel, Aug 4, 2006
  12. Harish Shikhare

    Smriti Guest

    Hi,

    I have started preparing for 70-315 and have got a book written by Jeff Webb
    with Microsoft. Can you please suggest me any online articles/tests you may
    have used to pass the exam that you think were really usefull to you. Also do
    you have any online dumps for this exam which you can please send to me. Your
    help will be much appriciated.

    Thanks
    Smriti.:)

    Smriti, Jan 13, 2007
  13. Harish Shikhare

    Cerebrus Guest

    Smriti wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have started preparing for 70-315 and have got a book written by Jeff Webb
    > with Microsoft. Can you please suggest me any online articles/tests you may
    > have used to pass the exam that you think were really usefull to you. Also do
    > you have any online dumps for this exam which you can please send to me. Your
    > help will be much appriciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Smriti.:)

    Stay away from dumps if you know what's good for you.
    Cerebrus, Jan 14, 2007
  14. Harish Shikhare

    abcd Guest

    Smriti what is your email address. I dont have books but I have my personal
    notes and links to MSDN library which is helpful.

    abcd, Jan 19, 2007
  15. Harish Shikhare

    Smriti Guest

    Hey thanks for the reponse. Its