    richard Guest

    Cant seem to resolve or update my dynamic dns, Anyone else haveing problems
    getting to dynu.net/dynu.com?
    richard, Aug 24, 2004

  2. richard wrote:
    > Cant seem to resolve or update my dynamic dns, Anyone else haveing
    > problems getting to dynu.net/dynu.com?

    cant resolve either of the domains.
    morenet dialup.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Aug 24, 2004

  3. richard

    EMB Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > richard wrote:
    >
    >> Cant seem to resolve or update my dynamic dns, Anyone else haveing
    >> problems getting to dynu.net/dynu.com?

    > cant resolve either of the domains.
    > morenet dialup.

    A quick look at the registration records for dynu.com implies that they
    were late re-registering and probably had their DNS service pulled until
    they paid the bill.

    --
    EMB
    change two to number to reply
    EMB, Aug 24, 2004
  4. richard

    Ian Gregory Guest

    I too am having trouble...giving me the absolute cr@ps. Anyone else
    having trouble with dynu.net?

    Ian Gregory, Aug 24, 2004
  5. richard

    Stuart Guest

    (Ian Gregory) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I too am having trouble...giving me the absolute cr@ps. Anyone else
    > having trouble with dynu.net?
    >
    > richard <> wrote in message news:<WNwWc.17068$>...
    > > Cant seem to resolve or update my dynamic dns, Anyone else haveing problems
    > > getting to dynu.net/dynu.com?

    Their site was up for a few hours today. Also tried to phone them, but
    no answer and the same with email.
    Is anyone aware of a decent English based company who does the dynamic
    DNS stuff?
    Stuart, Aug 24, 2004
  6. richard

    TJ Tryon Guest

    I have been using DNSEXIT.COM for my static DNS, and they have been
    working great. They also support Dynamic DNS, and have simmilar
    clients. DNS Services are free for them. I'll be switching my
    dynamic stuff over, as I got burned by Dynu as well, after having
    premium service for several years.
    TJ Tryon, Aug 25, 2004