Dynamic Button Event

Discussion in 'Software' started by sathyanallusamy, Feb 25, 2008.

  1. sathyanallusamy

    sathyanallusamy

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    I have create Dynamic button. The button click is not fired. the control is disabled when i tried to fire the Event. pls anyone help me

    Code:

    For(i=1;i<=10;i++)
    {
    Btn.ID = "Btn_con" + i;
    Btn.Text = "Continue";
    Btn.Height = 29;
    Btn.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.HotPink;
    Btn.EnableViewState = true;
    Btn.Click += new EventHandler(Btn_Click);
    PH.Controls.Add(Btn);
    }

    protected void Btn_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
    int v = 0;
    }
    sathyanallusamy, Feb 25, 2008