    manually.

    Any comments appreciated.

    Peter
    Woolfie, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Woolfie

    SteveM Guest

    Woolfie <> wrote in
    news::

    > I have a Dynalink RTA220 ADSL router. It is set up and Jetstream is
    > going fine.
    >
    > I have a question though. Each time the router is reset or turned off
    > then back on again, should it automatically conntect to my ISP? I have
    > to go in and press the 'CONNECT' button. My username and password are
    > save ok, it just doesn't connect automatically. I have to do it
    > manually.
    >
    > Any comments appreciated.
    >
    > Peter

    There is an option where you modify the profile to enable connection on
    startup and after the connection has been dropped. Can't remember exactly
    where it is but it is there!
    The user manual on the CD that came with the router will have more info.

    SteveM
    SteveM, Jul 2, 2004

  3. Woolfie

    a Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I have a Dynalink RTA220 ADSL router. It is set up and Jetstream is
    > going fine.
    >
    > I have a question though. Each time the router is reset or turned off
    > then back on again, should it automatically conntect to my ISP? I have
    > to go in and press the 'CONNECT' button. My username and password are
    > save ok, it just doesn't connect automatically. I have to do it
    > manually.
    >
    > Any comments appreciated.
    >
    > Peter

    My RTA300 does seem to automatically connect.
    Does it have a System menu -> Save configuration.

    Also is your firmware current?
    a, Jul 2, 2004
  4. Woolfie

    Dumbkiwi Guest

    On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:06:14 +1200, Woolfie wrote:

    > I have a Dynalink RTA220 ADSL router. It is set up and Jetstream is
    > going fine.
    >
    > I have a question though. Each time the router is reset or turned off
    > then back on again, should it automatically conntect to my ISP? I have
    > to go in and press the 'CONNECT' button. My username and password are
    > save ok, it just doesn't connect automatically. I have to do it
    > manually.
    >
    > Any comments appreciated.
    >
    > Peter

    Why turn it off? Leave it on - problem solved.

    Matt
    Dumbkiwi, Jul 2, 2004