    another way to check this cards memory.
    --
    Sam

    Sam Steinhauser, Apr 21, 2008

  2. Try this program and see what it reports.

    Dustin Harper

    "Sam Steinhauser" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Dustin Harper, Apr 21, 2008

  3. Thanks! That's a great little utility. It just runs and does the job! My
    memory read correctly but it said my temp was 48c. Now I can worry about that
    :)
    --
    Sam

    Sam Steinhauser, Apr 21, 2008
  4. Sam Steinhauser

    Carlos Guest

    Sam,
    If you are using an NVidia based card, download and install RivaTuner 2.08.
    Among other things you will be able to control the GPU fan and decrease its
    temperature.
    I did it with my 8800GT and reduced the temp 10 deg C, by simply changing
    the fan default speed.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Apr 21, 2008
  5. Thanks. I am usng an HIS Radeon 3850. I'll track the ATI version down.
    --
    Sam

    Sam Steinhauser, Apr 21, 2008
  6. Sam Steinhauser

    Carlos Guest

    Sam,
    Here's your ATI fan speed control program (and other goodies) for free:
    http://www.techpowerup.com/atitool/
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Apr 22, 2008