    help as to where i can get a good deal on a set btw doesn't have to be kodak
    unbranded wil do
    thanks

    Robert Bailey, Jan 30, 2005

  2. Robert Bailey

    Gavin Guest

    On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:02:28 GMT, "Robert Bailey"
    <> wrote:

    >As above i need to get new rechargable ones KAA2HR and i am looking for
    >help as to where i can get a good deal on a set btw doesn't have to be kodak
    >unbranded wil do
    >thanks

    There just 2 x aa batteries in a housing that pushes a microswitch,
    if your carefull you can prise the old ones out and glue new ones in
    the old housing.

    That said my dx3700 never really got a good charge via the dcok, and
    I'd advide you to buy some standard 2000Mah( or more) rechargables and
    a standalone charger, more reliable charging and more portable.

    Gavin, Jan 30, 2005