    XP Home
    SP2
    Thanks in advance

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFtc3Rlcg==?=, Oct 11, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SGFtc3Rlcg==?=

    Blackmetal Guest

    Have you checked if your machine has Spyware?, this doesn't sound like a
    windows service...

    Blackmetal, Oct 11, 2005

  3. Yes, with ad-aware and windows anti-spyware
    I searched for it and it came up in the Windows folder under 'error reporting'

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFtc3Rlcg==?=, Oct 11, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SGFtc3Rlcg==?=

    Blackmetal Guest

    Did you fixed it, cool

    Blackmetal, Oct 11, 2005
  5. I still don't know how to stop it starting up just as I shut down though

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFtc3Rlcg==?=, Oct 12, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SGFtc3Rlcg==?=

    Vandar Guest

    Hamster wrote:

    > I still don't know how to stop it starting up just as I shut down though

    Try this:
    Open Control Panel - System
    Click the Advanced tab
    Click the Error Reporting button
    Click Choose Programs
    Add dwwin.exe to the "Do not report errors for these programs" list.

    Vandar, Oct 12, 2005