dwnw08018@blueyonder.co.uk dave.welch@blueyonder.co.uk

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by David, Apr 3, 2006.

  1. David

    David Guest

    David, Apr 3, 2006

  2. David

    Mimic Guest

    David wrote:

    And yet, you post using your own mail account.

    --
    Mimic

    "I'd rather reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven".

    [email: ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ==]
    Help Stop Spam - www.hidemyemail.net

    "I have come to realise that, only in death, will I find true perfection."
    Mimic, Apr 6, 2006