    controller is a Texas Instruments PCI 4410. Is there any conflict here? How
    can I deal with this? Does microsoft has any different drivers I could
    download?
    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bG8gRQ==?=, Dec 15, 2004

  2. Hi Paulo,
    This issue could be because the driver is not digitally signed by
    WINXP. Try this option to reinstall the drivers. First uninstall the drivers.
    THen before reinstalling the driver, right click MY COMPUTER, click on
    Properties, click on "HARDWARE" tab, click on "driver signing", select the
    "IGNORE" radio button. and then try.
    Regs,
    Vinay.S

    =?Utf-8?B?VmluYXkgUw==?=, Dec 15, 2004

  3. Hi Paulo,
    How the driver you've downloaded looks? is it an exe file, or separate
    sys and INF, and you do update manually in device manager?
    When the notebook freezes, will it release after some time or you reset it?
    Have you checked event log?
    --PA

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?=, Dec 16, 2004