    Thanks again for all of your Time and trouble

    Yours,,

    Peter,
    jon doe, Jun 4, 2005

  2. jon doe

    ScareCrow Guest

    The drive doesn't need any extra software to run, it's built into windows..

    ScareCrow, Jun 4, 2005

  3. On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 21:23:23 GMT, "jon doe"
    <> wrote:

    >Help,
    >Were can I Download the Installation Software from
    >for the Pioneer DVR-108 from
    >
    >I do have it on CD, but Since doing a Clean on My PC
    >the CD Rom Drive does Not Work
    >
    >(Tried the Device Manager) without any luck)
    >I for some reasons cannot do any System Restore
    >
    >Can anyone Help at all,
    >
    >Thanks again for all of your Time and trouble
    >
    >Yours,,
    >
    >Peter,

    maybe this site help you out ir not>

    http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/support_software.jsp?category=support/software
    EvilGodShooter, Jun 4, 2005
  4. jon doe

    WormWood Guest

    "jon doe" <> wrote:
    > Help,
    > Were can I Download the Installation Software from
    > for the Pioneer DVR-108 from
    >
    > I do have it on CD, but Since doing a Clean on My PC
    > the CD Rom Drive does Not Work
    >
    > (Tried the Device Manager) without any luck)
    > I for some reasons cannot do any System Restore

    What did you expect to gain from System Restore if you haven't had
    CD-ROM access since the clean install?

    WormWood, Jun 4, 2005
  5. jon doe

    jon doe Guest

    It is Not a Clean Install,
    I have been able to do a Fresh Restart,
    But am Not able to anymore, When I was able to do a Fresh Restore (B4 it
    went haywire) It Worked as Normal afterwards,

    jon doe, Jun 5, 2005