  1. My new HD cable box has both component and DVI out. My TV has both types of
    inputs. Which one is better quality output?

    Thanks

    Jack B. Pollack, Jul 22, 2004

  2. Sorry, posted to wrong NG. Nevermind.

    Jack B. Pollack, Jul 22, 2004

  3. Jack B. Pollack

    Toolman Tim Guest

    That's okay - this isn't a computer only newsgroup <g>

    I did a little reading on that, and most people don't think you could tell
    the difference, if there is one. But it's all second hand - I don't have
    money for toys like that ;o)

    >| Sorry, posted to wrong NG. Nevermind.
    >|

    >| "Jack B. Pollack" <> wrote in message
    >| > My new HD cable box has both component and DVI out. My TV has both
    >| > types
    >| of
    >| > inputs. Which one is better quality output?
    >| >
    >| > Thanks

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Jul 22, 2004