    but the picutres do not show a DVI plug-in. Does anyone know if a
    Dell Deminsion E520 will support the DVI capabilities of this
    monitor? Thanks for any information.

    garolittle, Feb 17, 2007

  2. garolittle

    Ingeborg Guest

    garolittle wrote:

    > I have a 20-inch Dell 2007WPF flat-panel monitor with DVI
    > capabilities. I am considering purchasing a Dell Deminsion E520 cpu
    > but the picutres do not show a DVI plug-in. Does anyone know if a
    > Dell Deminsion E520 will support the DVI capabilities of this
    > monitor?

    According to the Tech Specs
    <http://www.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/dimen_e520?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19>
    it has a DVI connector.

    Ingeborg, Feb 17, 2007

  3. garolittle

    garolittle Guest

    Thanks ingeborg. You are correct. However, take a close look at the
    photo listed and it only shows the blue plug-in which is typical of a
    VGA monitor. Is it possible that this is a VGA and DVI plug in?
    Thanks for the quick response.

    garolittle, Feb 17, 2007
  4. "garolittle" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks ingeborg. You are correct. However, take a close look at the
    > photo listed and it only shows the blue plug-in which is typical of a
    > VGA monitor. Is it possible that this is a VGA and DVI plug in?
    > Thanks for the quick response.
    >
    >> According to the Tech Specs
    >> <http://www.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/dimen_e520?c...>
    >> it has a DVI connector.

    I'm not sure what pictures you are looking at but that Dell model is
    equipped with a 256MB PCI Express NVIDIA GeForce 7300LE which
    has DVI, VGA and S-Video. It meets all your requirements.
    On this link scroll through it's tech specs and for graphics click
    the "Learn more" button:
    http://www.dell.com:80/content/products/productdetails.aspx/dimen_e520?c

    Ancient Trojan, Feb 17, 2007
  5. garolittle

    garolittle Guest

    On Feb 17, 2:59 pm, "Ancient Trojan" <> wrote:
    > "garolittle" <> wrote in message

    > > Thanks ingeborg. You are correct. However, take a close look at the
    > > photo listed and it only shows the blue plug-in which is typical of a
    > > VGA monitor. Is it possible that this is a VGA and DVI plug in?
    > > Thanks for the quick response.

    > >> According to the Tech Specs
    > >> <http://www.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/dimen_e520?c...>
    > >> it has a DVI connector.

    > I'm not sure what pictures you are looking at but that Dell model is
    > equipped with a 256MB PCI Express NVIDIA GeForce 7300LE which
    > has DVI, VGA and S-Video. It meets all your requirements.
    > On this link scroll through it's tech specs and for graphics click
    > the "Learn more" button:http://www.dell.com:80/content/products/productdetails.aspx/dimen_e520?c

    Thanks. I think I am all set. I really appreciate the feedback.

    garolittle, Feb 18, 2007