    I have 2 DVD drives on my computer. Is it possible to record from a source
    DVD drive to the burner DVD drive directly in one step with this program,
    w/o creating a temporary image on the hard drive? (I backup CD's this way.)

    Tsatske, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Tsatske

    Rich Guest

    not unless you have ~5 gigs of RAM.

    Rich, Sep 17, 2003

  3. Tsatske

    Hmunster Guest

    "Rich" <> wrote in message
    > not unless you have ~5 gigs of RAM.
    >
    > "Tsatske" <> wrote in message
    > > I have 2 DVD drives on my computer. Is it possible to record from a

    source
    > > DVD drive to the burner DVD drive directly in one step with this

    program,
    > > w/o creating a temporary image on the hard drive? (I backup CD's this

    > way.)

    Also, not unless you have a way to bypass macrovision on the fly.

    Hmunster, Sep 17, 2003
  4. Tsatske

    Guest Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > "Rich" <> wrote in message
    > > not unless you have ~5 gigs of RAM.
    > >
    > > "Tsatske" <> wrote in message
    > > > I have 2 DVD drives on my computer. Is it possible to record from a

    > source
    > > > DVD drive to the burner DVD drive directly in one step with this

    > program,
    > > > w/o creating a temporary image on the hard drive? (I backup CD's this

    > > way.)
    > > >

    > Also, not unless you have a way to bypass macrovision on the fly.

    Might want to look at AnyDVD.
    http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html

    ---Matthew

    Guest, Sep 26, 2003
  5. U.S.A.
    Online Support Web: http://www.dvdxcopy.com/support/support.asp
    Phone Support Phone: 636-720-3703
    24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
    E-Mail Support E-Mail:
    Software Activation Phone: 888-222-9100 (Toll Free)
    Phone: 636-720-3702

    Richard Jensen, Oct 27, 2003