    DVD drive to the burner DVD drive directly in one step with this
    program (DVDXCOPY express),w/o creating a temporary image on the hard
    drive? (I backup CD's this way.)
    TsatskeMitGroysseTsitskes, Sep 12, 2003

  2. TsatskeMitGroysseTsitskes

    Acid_Rain Guest

    why not email dvd x copy people about it.. I got this program and I couldnt
    see in the options where u can do this.. so best try is email them...

    Acid_Rain, Sep 12, 2003

  3. TsatskeMitGroysseTsitskes

    CAM Guest

    On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:54:56 +1000, "Acid_Rain"
    <> wrote:

    >why not email dvd x copy people about it.. I got this program and I couldnt
    >see in the options where u can do this.. so best try is email them...

    In any case always best to burn to the hard drive first.
    The ripping part has got to go to the hard drive an dthe re
    compressing doen there anyway.

    CAM, Sep 12, 2003
  4. TsatskeMitGroysseTsitskes

    Rory Breaker Guest

    forget dvdxcopy

    use dvd shrink

    then burn with nero or whatever you burn with

    --
    What is this......
    Some White C**ts Joke

    Rory Breaker, Sep 12, 2003
  5. "Rory Breaker" <scaffman2003@N_O_S_P_A_Mtiscali.co.uk> wrote in message

    > forget dvdxcopy
    >
    > use dvd shrink
    >
    > then burn with nero or whatever you burn with

    The good thing with DVD Xcopy is that it can do the whole operation in one
    step. With DVD Shrink and Nero it becomes more cumbersome.

    Axel Van Kampen, Sep 12, 2003
  6. TsatskeMitGroysseTsitskes

    Acid_Rain Guest

    yes agree with you!!!!

    I am happy with them.

    Acid_Rain, Sep 12, 2003
  7. TsatskeMitGroysseTsitskes

    Kiwi Pete Guest

    Except for the stupid copyright nag screen it places at the start of the
    movie.
    Grrrrrrr

    Kiwi Pete, Sep 12, 2003
  8. TsatskeMitGroysseTsitskes

    John DeGroof Guest

    On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 05:05:46 GMT, CAM <> wrote:

    >The ripping part has got to go to the hard drive an dthe re
    >compressing doen there anyway.

    DVDXCopy doesn't recompress. You're probably thinking of DVD Shrink.

    --
    John DeGroof, Compressionist
    DVD, DAD, DVD Audio, MPEG, AC3, DTS, PCM, DSD, MLP
    John DeGroof, Sep 14, 2003
  9. TsatskeMitGroysseTsitskes

    John Doe Guest

    On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:15:59 GMT, John DeGroof <> said:

    >On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 05:05:46 GMT, CAM <> wrote:
    >

    >>The ripping part has got to go to the hard drive an dthe re
    >>compressing doen there anyway.

    >DVDXCopy doesn't recompress. You're probably thinking of DVD Shrink.

    Or DVD X Copy Xpress or whatever (which recompresses if needed to fit on one
    disc). X Copy Xpress has no options really... just lets you pick which audio
    streams/subtitles and wide or full screen if both are on the same disc.
    John Doe, Sep 24, 2003
  10. TsatskeMitGroysseTsitskes

    Irn Mdn Guest

    "Rory Breaker" <scaffman2003@N_O_S_P_A_Mtiscali.co.uk> wrote in message news:<39e8b.5631$>...
    > forget dvdxcopy
    >
    > use dvd shrink
    >
    > then burn with nero or whatever you burn with

    Forget dvdxcopy and dvd shrink. DVD decrypter and InterVideo DVD copy
    is all you need to make DVD-/+Rs - no backup copy warnings, no FBI warnings.
    Great quality and terrific speed.
    Irn Mdn, Sep 25, 2003
  11. TsatskeMitGroysseTsitskes

    Buddy B Guest

    On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 07:59:12 +0100, "Rory Breaker"
    <scaffman2003@N_O_S_P_A_Mtiscali.co.uk> wrote:

    >forget dvdxcopy
    >
    >use dvd shrink
    >
    >then burn with nero or whatever you burn with

    Works fine and good results, even shrinking the dual layer dvd to a cd.
    Regards Buddy B
    Buddy B, Nov 5, 2003