DVDsoon is history.........

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Allan, Dec 8, 2005.

  1. Allan

    Allan Guest

    Dear Client;

    It is with a lot of regret and sadness that we must announce the
    closure
    of the company 9086 - 8316 Québec Inc who managed the operations of
    DVDSoon.com.

    The assets of DVDSoon.com have been taken by Canadian
    Distribution Services which means the site will remain open and all
    activities will be maintained. Therefore all pending orders will be
    honored.

    Unfortunately all operations that were suspended and were the
    responsibility of 9086 - 8316 Québec Inc will not be honored. These
    operations include credits, refunds, replacement requests, and
    Fidelity
    iPoints.

    If you wish to obtain more information please send your questions to:

    9086 - 8316 Québec Inc.
    1001, Boul. Montarville #75023
    Boucherville Québec
    J4B 7Z2

    We thank you for your support and your comprehension.

    The Administration,

    - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

    Allan, Dec 8, 2005

  2. "Allan" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Dear Client;
    >
    > It is with a lot of regret and sadness that we must announce the
    > closure
    > of the company 9086 - 8316 Québec Inc who managed the operations of
    > DVDSoon.com.
    >
    > The assets of DVDSoon.com have been taken by Canadian
    > Distribution Services which means the site will remain open and all
    > activities will be maintained. Therefore all pending orders will be
    > honored.
    >
    > Unfortunately all operations that were suspended and were the
    > responsibility of 9086 - 8316 Québec Inc will not be honored. These
    > operations include credits, refunds, replacement requests, and
    > Fidelity
    > iPoints.
    >
    > If you wish to obtain more information please send your questions to:
    >
    > 9086 - 8316 Québec Inc.
    > 1001, Boul. Montarville #75023
    > Boucherville Québec
    > J4B 7Z2
    >
    > We thank you for your support and your comprehension.
    >
    > The Administration,

    Not sad, my one and only shopping experience with them led me to contact my
    credit card company and get a refund via them rather than DVDSoon (or
    DVDsoon ish/never).

    Stephen Clark, Dec 8, 2005

  3. Allan

    FAQmeister Guest

    "Allan" <> wrote
    in message news:
    > Dear Client;
    >
    > It is with a lot of regret and sadness that we must announce the
    > closure
    > of the company 9086 - 8316 Québec Inc who managed the operations of
    > DVDSoon.com.

    Yay!

    Long overdue.

    --
    Señor De Nada

    FAQmeister, Dec 9, 2005
  4. Allan

    shinner Guest

    Allan <> wrote in

    > Dear Client;
    >
    > It is with a lot of regret and sadness that we must announce the
    > closure
    > of the company 9086 - 8316 Québec Inc who managed the operations of
    > DVDSoon.com.

    yeeehawwwww

    shinner, Dec 12, 2005