    those titles or if they simply haven't updated their database after
    titles are out of stock.

    Dave
    Dave Garrett, Nov 22, 2004

  2. Dave Garrett

    P Pron Guest

    Dave Garrett wrote:
    > Does anyone know if there's a way to tell if a title listed on
    > DVDSoon.com's website is in stock or not? I've noticed they seem to
    > pop up occasionally in DVD Price Search query results for titles that
    > are not readily available elsewhere, and am wondering if they
    > actually stock those titles or if they simply haven't updated their
    > database after titles are out of stock.
    >
    > Dave

    Not without asking them on each occasion, I'm afraid, and then you'll wait
    several days for the answer....

    I've been waiting for a fortnight for a disc which my account details
    describe as being 'on order', while the disc details on the site don't give
    any indication that they haven't got it.

    Irritating, but it's cheaper than elsewhere, so I'll wait. I think they can
    best be described as "slow but sure - and cheap".

    paul
    P Pron, Nov 22, 2004