DVDs to give away for free.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Yannick Thibodeau, Jun 17, 2005.

  1. I received my **FREE** DVD today. You can receive it too!

    1. You fill out your information:
    - Name, Email Address, Address
    - No credit card information, no phone number, no

    2. Choose a DVD
    - Over 10,000 titles to choose from!!!

    3. Wait 2 days
    - Free DVD in the mail!!!

    4. Stick with the service and trade DVD's with your buddy
    - or -
    Cancel your account at NO FEE!!!

    You have nothing to loose but 5 minutes of your time!!!
    No fees, no obligations, no hassles!
    *TRUST ME, IT WORKS!*

    And if you have 2 credit cards, at your name, you can get unlimited dvds
    for free. Email me for more info!

    Check it out. Don't miss this opportunity:
    http://freedvd.cjb.net
    Yannick Thibodeau, Jun 17, 2005

  2. Yannick Thibodeau

    TJ Guest

    Yannick Thibodeau <> wrote:

    > I received my **FREE** [abuse complaints] today!

    > No credit card information,

    Really?

    > And if you have 2 credit cards,

    What? Now you want two? A minute ago you said you didn't want *any*?

    Gee Whiz. Ya can't even trust the wannabe spammers these days. :)

    --
    "The ****-Up fairy doesn't just randomly visit people."
    {Wheat Muncher tells it like it is in 24hoursupport.helpdesk.}
    TJ, Jun 17, 2005

  3. Yannick Thibodeau

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:18:34 -0400, "TJ" <> wrote:

    >Yannick Thibodeau <> wrote:
    >
    >> I received my **FREE** [abuse complaints] today!

    >> No credit card information,

    >Really?
    >
    >> And if you have 2 credit cards,

    >What? Now you want two? A minute ago you said you didn't want *any*?
    >
    >Gee Whiz. Ya can't even trust the wannabe spammers these days. :)

    Well it fits the mold, STUPID. Or Stoopid they may understand.

    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Jun 17, 2005
  4. Yannick Thibodeau

    DC Guest

    Yannick Thibodeau wrote:
    > This is a multi-part message in MIME format

    [...]

    > HTML part removed.

    LARTs to:

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    An effective way to deal with predators is to
    taste terrible.
    DC, Jun 18, 2005