DVD's reviewed: WRONG TURN; 2 FAST 2 FURIOUS; more

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Bill C, Oct 1, 2003.

  1. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

    Film_Freak_Central's latest DVD reviews--enjoy!

    WRONG TURN + THE HILLS HAVE EYES
    http://filmfreakcentral.net/dvdreviews/hillshaveeyes.htm

    HOLES (WIDESCREEN)
    http://filmfreakcentral.net/dvdreviews/holes.htm

    COBB
    http://filmfreakcentral.net/dvdreviews/cobb.htm

    2 FAST 2 FURIOUS (WIDESCREEN) + BOYZ N THE HOOD (2-DISC ANN. EDITION)
    http://filmfreakcentral.net/dvdreviews/2fast2boyznthehood.htm

    DAISY MILLER
    http://filmfreakcentral.net/dvdreviews/daisymiller.htm

    DEAD & BURIED (LIMITED EDITION) + I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER
    (SPECIAL EDITION)
    http://filmfreakcentral.net/dvdreviews/deadandburiediknowwhatyoudid.htm
    --
    *Now in affiliation with Price Compare! Support our site by paying the
    lowest prices for your DVDs!*

    Bill C, Oct 1, 2003