    If you have DVDs in your possession, you could die any moment from
    heart failure due to the radiation effects from DVDs.

    Once destroyed, DVDs no longer pose any health risks.
    masterreport@science&technolofy.org, May 5, 2005

  2. masterreport@science&technolofy.org

    Meng Guest

    masterreport@science&technolofy.org wrote:
    > WARNING
    >
    > DVD's Kill.
    >
    > More than 800,000 people die every year from exposure to DVDs.
    > DVD's contain a deadly radiation that causes cardiac arrest in humans
    > and other creatures. DVDs are some of the most dangerous weapons on
    > Earth.
    >
    > The federal government is warning everyone that even mild exposure to
    > DVDs can be deadly. Persons who have large numbers of DVDs are at a
    > serious risk of death, particularly if they sleep in the same room the
    > DVDs are stored.
    >
    > Persons are advised to destroy all DVDs immediately. Anyone who must
    > use them, need to store them outdoors in locked vacuum sealed lead
    > containers.
    >
    > If you have DVDs in your possession, you could die any moment from
    > heart failure due to the radiation effects from DVDs.
    >
    > Once destroyed, DVDs no longer pose any health risks.

    So that's why I've been glowing recently. That's a relief - I thought
    I was pregnant.
    Meng, May 5, 2005

  3. masterreport@science&technolofy.org

    Impmon Guest

    On Thu, 05 May 2005 04:45:53 -0500,
    masterreport@science&technolofy.org wrote:

    >The federal government is warning everyone that even mild exposure to
    >DVDs can be deadly.

    [snip]

    If that was the case, then why isn't anyone warning me yet? Obviously
    my collection of over 400 DVDs are going to wipe the apartment I live
    in.

    The only real radiation hazards are from the laser itself but you'
    have to take the player apaert and defeat the safeties in order to get
    the laser to burn your eyes and turn your brain to mush.
    Impmon, May 5, 2005
  4. >Meng <> wrote:

    >So that's why I've been glowing recently. That's a relief - I thought
    >I was pregnant.

    It's very becoming.
    Maureen Goldman, May 5, 2005
  5. masterreport@science&technolofy.org

    Zeligg Guest

    On Thu, 05 May 2005 04:45:53 -0500,
    masterreport@science&technolofy.org wrote:

    >WARNING
    >
    >DVD's Kill.
    >
    >More than 800,000 people die every year from exposure to DVDs.
    >DVD's contain a deadly radiation that causes cardiac arrest in humans
    >and other creatures. DVDs are some of the most dangerous weapons on
    >Earth.
    >
    >The federal government is warning everyone that even mild exposure to
    >DVDs can be deadly. Persons who have large numbers of DVDs are at a
    >serious risk of death, particularly if they sleep in the same room the
    >DVDs are stored.
    >
    >Persons are advised to destroy all DVDs immediately. Anyone who must
    >use them, need to store them outdoors in locked vacuum sealed lead
    >containers.
    >
    >If you have DVDs in your possession, you could die any moment from
    >heart failure due to the radiation effects from DVDs.
    >
    >Once destroyed, DVDs no longer pose any health risks.

    Bless your ace reporting! I've destroyed all 500 of my dvds and the
    cat has finally stopped glowing! Thank you, you dear, dear man.

    Zeligg

    "Prayer has no place in the public schools,
    just like facts have no place in organized religion."

    - Superintendent Chalmers, The Simpsons
    Zeligg, May 5, 2005