    Am I going to incur customs etc charges ?
    If so , any idea how much ?
    Would I be better getting them separately ? ( £27.63 + £20.58 )

    andrew.upton4, Jan 27, 2004

  2. andrew.upton4

    planer Guest

    If you are in an EU country I can't see how you will have to pay customs as
    Spain is an EU member except for Canary Islands.

    Planer

    planer, Jan 27, 2004

  3. andrew.upton4

    ML-78 Guest

    > I am thinking of getting 2 DVD's from Spain, costing £48.21.
    > Am I going to incur customs etc charges ?
    > If so , any idea how much ?

    That kind of depends on where you're importing them to...

    ML-78

    ML-78, Jan 27, 2004
  4. FROM Spain TO Great Britain

    andrew.upton4, Jan 27, 2004
  5. andrew.upton4

    Jay Stewart Guest

    > FROM Spain TO Great Britain

    ....which seemed quite obvious from your original post, by the way.

    Jay Stewart, Jan 28, 2004
  6. Yeah, I thought that too !

    andrew.upton4, Jan 28, 2004
  7. andrew.upton4

    Kegsie Guest

    Hi,
    as others have said no duty is liable because you are not importing
    the discs. Here's a link to a Spanish site I have used before
    http://www.dvdgo.com/home.asp?category_parent=1&category=1&target=home&lang=EN
    They provide a fast service, so i have never had any need to email
    them. I assume they have English speakers as their page is now
    available in English, it might be a good point if you ever need to
    emaul them.

    tony

    Kegsie, Jan 28, 2004
  8. andrew.upton4

    HappyHunter Guest

    On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:42:10 -0000, "andrew.upton4"
    <> wrote:

    >FROM Spain TO Great Britain

    I did this a few months back. No charge.

    HappyHunter, Jan 29, 2004