    off the Internet as I am not due to go back to Poland until next year.
    Thanks for any help in advance.
    Tracym

    tracymidd, Sep 11, 2005

  2. On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:21:43 GMT, "tracymidd" <>
    wrote:

    >Can anyone help me please.
    >I am trying to get Madagascar the kids film, but in polish, I don't mean
    >subtitles, I mean the real thing.
    >when I was in Poland in may, it was on their cinema, and it was funnier in
    >Polish than in English,
    >My friends child is Polish / English and I would like to buy this for a
    >present,
    >In Poland all adult films are played in whatever language they are made in,
    >but with subtitles, except kids films
    >they are translated (dubbed) into polish in language.Can anyone tell me
    >where I can buy polish DVDs from
    >off the Internet as I am not due to go back to Poland until next year.
    >Thanks for any help in advance.
    >Tracym

    You might try asking this fellow. He posts in a soundtracks NG, as he
    sells such and may be willing to offer some source suggestions.

    Charles
    nzvideos.org

    Charles Eggen, Sep 11, 2005

  3. tracymidd

    kaboom Guest

    wrote:

    >Can anyone help me please.
    >I am trying to get Madagascar the kids film, but in polish, I don't mean
    >subtitles, I mean the real thing.

    Here is a sticky from the dvdtalk international forum:

    http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=404640#top

    It lists international dvd sites that you can order from, there may or
    may not be a site in Poland. The sticky is atop the international dvd
    forum so you can also ask there as many of the members buy from
    overseas.

    kaboomie

    kaboom, Sep 11, 2005
  4. tracymidd

    Jacek Madaj Guest

    Madagascar is not yet available on DVD in Poland and will be released
    October 17-th.

    --
    Jacek

    Jacek Madaj, Sep 12, 2005
  5. tracymidd

    G. M. Watson Guest

    ----------
    In article <HbWUe.4367$>, "tracymidd"
    <> wrote:

    > Can anyone help me please.
    > I am trying to get Madagascar the kids film, but in polish, I don't mean
    > subtitles, I mean the real thing.
    > when I was in Poland in may, it was on their cinema, and it was funnier in
    > Polish than in English,
    > My friends child is Polish / English and I would like to buy this for a
    > present,
    > In Poland all adult films are played in whatever language they are made in,
    > but with subtitles, except kids films
    > they are translated (dubbed) into polish in language.Can anyone tell me
    > where I can buy polish DVDs from
    > off the Internet as I am not due to go back to Poland until next year.
    > Thanks for any help in advance.
    > Tracym

    It's unlikely they have the film you're looking for, but
    <http://www.polandbymail.com>-- AKA Polart-- is a US-based source for all
    things Polish, including DVDs (unfortunately, some of the best titles they
    carry, like some hard-to-find Wajda films, are only offered on VHS. It's
    about time these guys caught up with technological change).

    G. M. Watson, Sep 14, 2005
  6. tracymidd

    Tracym Guest

    "G. M. Watson" <> wrote in message

    > ----------
    > In article <HbWUe.4367$>, "tracymidd"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >> Can anyone help me please.
    >> I am trying to get Madagascar the kids film, but in polish, I don't mean
    >> subtitles, I mean the real thing.
    >> when I was in Poland in may, it was on their cinema, and it was funnier
    >> in
    >> Polish than in English,
    >> My friends child is Polish / English and I would like to buy this for a
    >> present,
    >> In Poland all adult films are played in whatever language they are made
    >> in,
    >> but with subtitles, except kids films
    >> they are translated (dubbed) into polish in language.Can anyone tell me
    >> where I can buy polish DVDs from
    >> off the Internet as I am not due to go back to Poland until next year.
    >> Thanks for any help in advance.
    >> Tracym
    >>

    > It's unlikely they have the film you're looking for, but
    > <http://www.polandbymail.com>-- AKA Polart-- is a US-based source for all
    > things Polish, including DVDs (unfortunately, some of the best titles they
    > carry, like some hard-to-find Wajda films, are only offered on VHS. It's
    > about time these guys caught up with technological change).

    Thanks everyone if I cant get it, I know someone who has family over there,
    offered to buy it for me to send.
    Cheers for help
    Tracym

    Tracym, Sep 17, 2005