DVD's For Sale

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Galloping, Sep 1, 2004.

  1. Galloping

    Galloping Guest

    All of the following dvd's are for sale at a cost of £5 each inc P+P unless
    otherwise stated. I will knock a bit off for multiple orders.
    I accept Paypal, Personal Cheques, Cash and Postal Orders.
    If you are intrested e-mail me at a.eden"mynuts"@btclick.com after removing
    "mynuts"
    I am also selling 14 of the Carry on films at £5 each but if you want all 14
    I will let them go for £55 inc P+P
    If you want pics just shout.

    The list is as follows

    250 of the greates premership goals ever
    34th ryder cup
    Armageddon
    Bram Strokes Dracula
    Bram Strokes The Mummy 2
    Butt ugly Martions
    Carry on Camping
    Confidence
    Crouching Dragon hidden tiger
    Cyber Tracker
    Darrow
    Dead poets society
    Deep blue sea
    Die another day
    Dirty Dancing
    Dollar for the dead
    Drive
    Drop dead georgious
    Dumb and Dumber
    Eight legged freaks
    Englands Living Legends
    Evita
    Fair Game
    Fried green tomatoes
    Halloween H20
    Hannibal
    Harry Potter 1
    Hellbound hellraiser II
    I know what you did last summer
    In The line of fire
    It could happen to you
    Jurassic park 3
    Kaptain Corelli
    Legally blonde x 2
    Lethal Weapon 3
    Logans Run
    Matrix x 4
    Moulin Rouge x 2
    New jack city
    Planet of the apes
    Pleasentville
    Proof Of Life
    Romeo must die
    Sopranos Complete Vol 1 New Sealed £25
    Sopranos Complete Vol 2 New Sealed £25
    Sphere
    Star trek nemises
    Supernova
    The Boy in the plastic bubble
    the full monty
    The importance of being ernist
    The Italian job
    The jackel
    The Last Hunter
    The Last Star Fighter
    The lord of the rings 1 x 2
    the mummy returns
    The outlaw josey wales
    The scorpion king
    the whistle blower
    Thin red line
    Tommy Cooper
    under seige
    wedding singer
    Wild Wild west region 1
    Wing Commander

    Carry on camping
    Carry on up the kyber
    Carry on Abroad
    Carry on matron
    Carry on up the jungle
    Carry on at your convience
    Carry on dick
    Carry on doctor
    Carry on girls
    Carry on england
    Carry on don't loose your head
    Carry on henry
    Carry on emmannuelle
    Carry on screaming

    Cheers Gallop

    Galloping, Sep 1, 2004

  2. Galloping

    Guest

    On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 08:14:49 +0000 (UTC), "Galloping"
    <> wrote:

    > Hellbound hellraiser II

    This is exactly how you are going to end up if you dont destroy all
    those DVDs.

    > Carry on dick

    That sounds really filthy and disgusting.
    Didn't your mother teach you about keeping a clean mind?
    Shame on you ! Shame Shame Shame on you !
    You need to repent to Jesus for your sins, and begin right now.

    Jesus Loves You *** Jesus Hates DVDs

    , Sep 1, 2004

  3. Galloping

    Robert Guest

    are your dvd's
    originals in plastic wrap?

    or copies?

    robert

    Robert, Sep 1, 2004
  4. Galloping

    SIR Gary G Guest

    >This is exactly how you are going to end up if you dont destroy all
    >those DVDs.

    >Shame on you ! Shame Shame Shame on you !
    >You need to repent to Jesus for your sins, and begin right now.

    Is there a full moon out tonight?

    SIR Gary G, Sep 6, 2004