DVDs for sale

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Galloping, Aug 23, 2004.

  1. Galloping

    Galloping Guest

    All of the following dvd's are for sale at a cost of £5 each inc P+P unless
    otherwise stated. I will knock a bit off for multiple orders.
    I accept Paypal, Personal Cheques, Cash and Postal Orders.
    If you are intrested e-mail me at a.eden"mynuts"@btclick.com after removing
    "mynuts"
    I am also selling 14 of the Carry on films at £5 each but if you want all 14
    I will let them go for £55 inc P+P
    If you want pics just shout.

    The list is as follows

    250 of the greates premership goals ever
    34th ryder cup
    A.I. Artificial intelergence
    Armageddon
    Bram Strokes Dracula