    Camera Shy
    Bedeviled
    I've Got E-Mail
    Slap Shot, Jun 8, 2004

  2. "Slap Shot" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I need to get rid of these. $40.00 get's all 10 DVD's, w/priority

    shipping.
    > E-mail if interested.. I have these Adult DVD's starring Taylor Wane for
    > sale. All DVD's are ORIGINALS and come in original case. All viewed only
    > once. Please e-mail me if interested in any. Will accept payments by
    > PAYPAL or a money order. Thanks.
    >
    > For more information on the dvd's, check out this web-site:
    > www.buytaylorwane.com
    >
    > Dirty Deeds
    > Win a Date
    > Slumber Party
    > Prelude to Swinging
    > My Oral Obsession
    > Breast Friends
    > Caribbean Vacation
    > Camera Shy
    > Bedeviled
    > I've Got E-Mail

    I would like to sell my copies of:

    Log Jamming
    She Sell Her Snatch by the sea shore
    Film making 101: The DP's (Double Penetrators)
    I'll take mine naked
    Gysmnasium
    2 balls in my corner pocket
    Hookers In Heat
    Back Benchers Like To **** All Night
    Tad Bitt§ï£, Jun 9, 2004

  3. Slap Shot

    Slap Shot Guest

    Will sell for $5.00 per DVD, free shipping.

    I need to get rid of these. $40.00 get's all 10 DVD's, w/priority shipping.
    E-mail if interested.. I have these Adult DVD's starring Taylor Wane for
    sale. All DVD's are ORIGINALS and come in original case. All viewed only
    once. Please e-mail me if interested in any. Will accept payments by
    PAYPAL or a money order. Thanks.

    For more information on the dvd's, check out this web-site:
    www.buytaylorwane.com

    >Dirty Deeds

    Win a Date
    Slumber Party