DVDs dont play

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Bolshoy Huy, Oct 9, 2006.

  1. Bolshoy Huy

    Bolshoy Huy Guest

    DVD+R dont play in my 2 year old DVD player.
    Also, my CD-Rs play every where, except on a brand new
    DVD burner.
    I am tired of this DVD mess.

    CD-R(write once), CD-RW(re-writable) come in 650mb and 700mb.
    There are HIGH SPEED CD-Rs, and speeds of 32x, 48x, 52x, etc.
    ok. fine. confusing at first, but simpler than DVDs.
    DVD-RAM
    DVD-R
    DVD-RW

    DVD+R
    DVD+RW
    These two formats are backed by the DVD+RW Alliance. While these
    formats are not supported by the DVD Forum, several members of the
    DVD+RW Alliance are also members of the DVD Forum.
    *huh?! say what!?*

    Now with Bluray and HD coming out, more confusion.
    Bolshoy Huy, Oct 9, 2006