    lisa Guest

    Can anyone please tell me the best software to remove DVD's copy
    protection please??

    lisa, Jul 1, 2006

  2. lisa

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    In article <>,
    "lisa" <> wrote:

    > Can anyone please tell me the best software to remove DVD's copy
    > protection please??

    I've had good success with Mac the ripper.

    Dick Sidbury, Jul 1, 2006

  3. lisa

    Mark W Guest

    "lisa" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone please tell me the best software to remove DVD's copy
    > protection please??

    It's usually built into DVD players.

    Mark W, Jul 1, 2006
  4. lisa

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    "Mark W" <s@o> wrote in message

    > "lisa" <> wrote in message
    >> Can anyone please tell me the best software to remove DVD's copy
    >> protection please??
    >>

    > It's usually built into DVD players.

    Mark has been smoking a little too much of the wacky weed lately...please
    ignore his post.

    Bobby

    NoNoBadDog!, Jul 2, 2006
  5. lisa

    Guest

    It depends on what you are using to start with.
    But DVD Decrypter is good for PC. it is what i have used for years and
    never failed.

    lisa wrote:
    > Can anyone please tell me the best software to remove DVD's copy
    > protection please??

    , Jul 3, 2006
  6. lisa

    Guest

    You may also try "DVDFab Decrypter" which still is being updated.

    , Jul 4, 2006
  7. lisa

    Guest

    > Can anyone please tell me the best software to remove DVD's copy
    > protection please??

    Why? Are you making illegal copies of movies? Are you the scumball
    selling them on ebay? Yes, I know you are, and guess what. I work
    for the FBI and we are going to kill you. We'll be over in a few
    minutes. Say your final prayers. You'll need them.

    , Jul 4, 2006
  8. > Why? Are you making illegal copies of movies? Are you the scumball
    > selling them on ebay? Yes, I know you are, and guess what. I work
    > for the FBI and we are going to kill you. We'll be over in a few
    > minutes. Say your final prayers. You'll need them.

    Stop acting like a saint... :)

    --
    .~. Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY. http://www.linux-sxs.org
    /( _ )\ (Ubuntu 6.06) Linux 2.6.17.3

    Man-wai Chang, Jul 6, 2006
  9. lisa

    unisellers Guest

    Dick Sidbury wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > "lisa" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Can anyone please tell me the best software to remove DVD's copy
    > > protection please??

    > I've had good success with Mac the ripper.

    I have an older APEX AD 1500 that eliminates ( or dosesn't recognize
    the copy
    protection). Maybe you can find a used one on eBay.

    --
    Buy Sell - Lists Lots Collections
    http://groups.msn.com/unisellers

    unisellers, Jul 7, 2006
  10. lisa

    skip Guest

    "unisellers" <> wrote in news:1152236932.022080.198560
    @m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

    > Dick Sidbury wrote:
    >> In article <>,
    >> "lisa" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > Can anyone please tell me the best software to remove DVD's copy
    >> > protection please??

    If you do that it would be illegal

    skip, Jul 7, 2006