DVDs available

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by kel, Nov 11, 2010.

  1. kel

    kel Guest

    Hi,
    I have extra DVDs of the following shows for cost or trade, contact
    if interested.

    3 DVDs of the Carol Burnett show, 3 original DVDs recorded from CBS
    broadcasts in the 70s

    24 DVDs of Buffy the Vampire slayer, the whole series, season 1-7 all
    episodes, commercial free, original fox broadcast

    Bob Dylan PBS documentary, No Direction home, 3.5 hours extensive
    profile, includes 1965 live concert :20 minutes and Martin Scorsee
    Charlie Rose interview about making the documentary

    Bob Dylan 1963-5 Newport Folkfest live concerts 2.5 hours of footage

    PBS 2006 documentary 4 hours on Andy Warhol, part of American
    Experience series.

    VH1 Classic Documentary, The Drug Year, about 1960s

    PBS documentary Before Stonewall,
    PBS documentary After Stonewall

    12 DVDs of season three of Starting Over, reality TV series where
    women live in a house together to transform their lives. 5 episodes
    per disc
    http://www.tv.com/starting-over/show/24621/summary.html

    Figure skating 2000, Keri classic Team competition, Divas on Ice,
    Hershey's Team Challange, Masters of Figure skating, Kristi Yamaguchi
    golden Moments, Lucinda Ruh on Today show, Michelle Kwan on Olympic
    Show, Michelle Kwan Princess on Ice

    ask for my whole skating list dating back to 1974

    I got all last two seasons international competitions from Universal
    Sports
    kel, Nov 11, 2010