    Harlan Osier Guest

    They are not from this world and if you use them, the aliens will
    steal your brains !
    Harlan Osier, Jul 10, 2004

  2. Harlan Osier

    FredBillie Guest

    << From: (Harlan Osier)
    Date: Sat, Jul 10, 2004 2:09 AM

    They are not from this world and if you use them, the aliens will
    steal your brains !
    >><BR><BR>

    It is so sad that you used a DVD before you found out how it would affect you.
    FredBillie, Jul 10, 2004

  3. Harlan Osier

    The Sheriff Guest

    Interesting theory ..... and you have based this on exhaustive research, no
    doubt?

    "Harlan Osier" <> wrote in message
    > They are not from this world and if you use them, the aliens will
    > steal your brains !

    ---
    The Sheriff, Jul 10, 2004
  4. Harlan Osier

    Kishin Guest

    In article <>,
    (Harlan Osier) wrote:

    > They are not from this world and if you use them, the aliens will
    > steal your brains !

    I, for one, welcome our DVD playing overlords.

    Kishin (brain already stolen)
    Kishin, Jul 10, 2004
  5. Harlan Osier wrote:
    > They are not from this world and if you use them, the aliens will
    > steal your brains !

    If you had read the FAQ you would have seen that this has been brought
    up many times before. WE KNOW ALIENS WILL STEAL OUR BRAINS! Sheesh...

    --

    "If you examined a hundred people who had lost their faith in
    Christianity, I wonder how many of them would turn out to have reasoned

    --C.S. Lewis
    Grand Inquisitor, Jul 10, 2004
  6. Kishin wrote:

    >>They are not from this world and if you use them, the aliens will
    >>steal your brains !

    > I, for one, welcome our DVD playing overlords.

    Looks like I'll have to buy the White Album again...

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Jul 10, 2004
  7. >
    >They are not from this world and if you use them, the aliens will
    >steal your brains !

    Hmmmm. Yes. It's all starting to make sense to me now.

    Wait. What?
    Electro Robo Boogie Bot, Jul 11, 2004
  8. Harlan Osier

    Mike Guest

    ...and not just DVD's either... they've introduced our governments to loads
    of techno stuff since the 50's but it's meant to be a secret!!

    Mike, Jul 11, 2004
  9. Harlan Osier

    OCZ Guy Guest

    All technology is based on Alien Technology, were getting it from
    those aliens that crashed in Area 52 in the 50's :)

    We keep em alive and up to their heads in hookers and booze and they
    give us tech.

    The goverments have to be carefully not to AHEM, invent tech tooo
    quickly to make people think about it tooo much.

    They don't seem to want to leave, i think they like the hookers toooo
    much.

    Common knowledge man.

    OCZ Guy, Jul 11, 2004
  10. Harlan Osier

    Mark Spatny Guest

    Harlan Osier, says...
    > They are not from this world and if you use them, the aliens will
    > steal your brains !

    This the same guy who claimes DVDs were a venerial disease?
    Mark Spatny, Jul 12, 2004
  11. Harlan Osier

    Eric R. Guest

    Mark Spatny <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Harlan Osier, says...
    > > They are not from this world and if you use them, the aliens will
    > > steal your brains !

    > This the same guy who claimes DVDs were a venerial disease?

    Well, I do get a burning sensation every time I walk down the DVD
    aisle at Best Buy. Sometimes, it's a happy kind of burning.

    -Eric
    Eric R., Jul 13, 2004
  12. Harlan Osier

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 23:26:42 +1000, OCZ Guy <>
    wrote:

    >All technology is based on Alien Technology, were getting it from
    >those aliens that crashed in Area 52 in the 50's :)
    >
    >We keep em alive and up to their heads in hookers and booze and they
    >give us tech.
    >
    >The goverments have to be carefully not to AHEM, invent tech tooo
    >quickly to make people think about it tooo much.
    >
    >They don't seem to want to leave, i think they like the hookers toooo
    >much.
    >
    >Common knowledge man.
    >

    >On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 12:42:07 +0000 (UTC), "Mike"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>..and not just DVD's either... they've introduced our governments to loads
    >>of techno stuff since the 50's but it's meant to be a secret!!
    >>
    >>"Harlan Osier" <> wrote in message
    >>> They are not from this world and if you use them, the aliens will
    >>> steal your brains !

    And who are the dummies here?

    --
    The Day PP was speechless, April 20, 2004.

    "This may actually be the strangest idea ever in abp. I think you got
    me, WC--I'm speechless. A guy in a female road runner suit... that's
    just not right."

    Wild Coyote
    wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com
    Wild Coyote, Jul 13, 2004
  13. Harlan Osier

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On 10 Jul 2004 00:09:44 -0700, (Harlan Osier)
    wrote:

    >They are not from this world and if you use them, the aliens will
    >steal your brains !

    This is a fairly good movie just released again, "They Live." I love
    it.

    Wild Coyote, Jul 13, 2004
  14. Harlan Osier

    Redbrick Guest

    You know...I've always felt the same.....

    I bet fiber optics, Microwaves, LCD's, semi-conductors are all alien
    technology too....even my loose underwear......

    redbrick...who Loves his CLK

    In article <>,
    says...

    Redbrick, Jul 17, 2004