    Because your lovingkindness is better than life,
    my lips shall praise you. Psalm 63:3

    :-KaLunaKimo (TheBossJames) 2005.
    Junior Cortez, Jan 18, 2006

  2. Junior Cortez

    Goro Guest

    Junior Cortez wrote:
    > Hi Dvders.,
    >
    > Does anybody out there know of a stand alone dvd player that is able to
    > play data cd's that play avi's and mpeg's files on them?

    Google for "divx player" That is what you're basically asking about.
    There are several, including the one I use, the OPPO
    (http://oppodigital.com)

    -goro-
    Goro, Jan 18, 2006

  3. Junior Cortez

    Biz Guest

    www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers

    You can choose to search for any criteria you want....
    ITs a Samsung, what more needs to be said, its avg at best...and you get
    what you pay for...

    Biz, Jan 18, 2006
  4. Junior Cortez

    gerry Guest

    Check out the Phillips DVP 642 player. Amazon.com has plenty of
    reviews on it. I bought it there and it has worked fine for me for a
    year now. Some of the Amazon reviews are negative. For $60, I think
    the DVP 642 is worth the price.
    gerry, Jan 19, 2006