    costs? Good customer service? How well do they handle
    returns/exchanges? etc..?

    tia

    Evil, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Evil

    Mentor Guest

    "Evil" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I used to order from DVDPlanet up until they started mangling my
    > orders. Now apparently, they are dead. I had been ordering from
    > Amazon when the discounts were good enough, but sadly to say, for many
    > items i want, they don't offer great discounts. Most new releases, i
    > get at Best Buy.
    >
    > Now, i've found DVDPacific. they seem to have great prices, with most
    > dvds 30% off and some at 35%. I'm looking to grab a bunch of
    > Criterions and ballet dvds. (DVDPlanet used to be 35% off Criterions,
    > which was great.)
    >
    > What are people's experience lately with DVDPacific? Are they
    > reliable? Quick processing/shipping? Expensive/hidden shipping
    > costs? Good customer service? How well do they handle
    > returns/exchanges? etc..?
    >
    > tia

    Been using them for last 2 months approximately and must say find them
    excellent to date. Have not had to deal with returns but whenever I e-mail
    them get a very quick and reasonable reply. No automated crap. Prices are
    for the most part competitive with others and some real bargains can be
    found and Criterions a good example as you mention. Shipping has been
    extraordinarily quick and have been getting new releases on or slighlty
    before street. Search facility lacks a bit and they could do some work there
    but overall I rate them very highly for what it's worth.

    Mentor, Sep 25, 2003

  3. Evil

    Grassien Guest

    Used on 4 separate occassions now. No problems.

    Grassien, Sep 26, 2003