DVDirect, VRD-MC5

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Jim Thompson, Dec 19, 2007.

  1. Jim Thompson

    Jim Thompson Guest

    I just purchased a Sony DVDirect, VRD-MC5, "Multi-Function" DVD
    Recorder.

    Works great from my Canon DV Camcorder, or from memory sticks (for
    slide-shows).

    Of course, with 8 grandchildren, I have literally thousands of
    photographs already transferred from memory stick to my hard-drive.

    I can't find a way, and Sony "support" says it can't be done, but has
    anyone figured out how to trick this recorder into recording stuff
    directly from a hard-drive?

    Thanks!

    ...Jim Thompson
    --