  1. Anyone know why there's been no noticable update in forever?

    Thanks,
    jb

    ominousspiritous, Sep 23, 2004

  2. ominousspiritous

    Justin Guest

    ominousspiritous wrote on [Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:50:56 GMT]:
    > Anyone know why there's been no noticable update in forever?

    Anyone know how to read current messages in a newsgroup that answer this
    question before posting it?

    Justin, Sep 23, 2004

  3. ominousspiritous

    Stewart Guest

    ahhh but who can be arsed looking at every post?????

    Stewart, Sep 23, 2004
  4. ominousspiritous

    Justin Guest

    Stewart wrote on [Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:47:44 +0000 (UTC)]:
    > ahhh but who can be arsed looking at every post?????

    Just look at the ones with subjects like

    DVDFILE - What's Wrong???

    Justin, Sep 23, 2004
  5. ominousspiritous

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "ominousspiritous"
    <321om>
    wrote in message news:kpB4d.99475$D%.46779@attbi_s51...
    > Anyone know why there's been no noticable update in forever?

    This has been addressed in previous threads if you look back a couple
    days.

    Our editor has had to take an unplanned leave. We are operating on
    reduced capacity at the moment. Reviews are slowly trickling out,
    however.

    Joshua Zyber, Sep 24, 2004
  6. "Joshua Zyber" <> wrote in message
    > "ominousspiritous"

    <o123misssn456ous789spfdwweirit9887ofewfusYOURsaaafsewqfCLaffadfOTHES@at654t
    biYOURCLOTHEaaaaaaaaaSfds.c321om>
    > wrote in message news:kpB4d.99475$D%.46779@attbi_s51...
    > > Anyone know why there's been no noticable update in forever?

    > This has been addressed in previous threads if you look back a couple
    > days.
    >
    > Our editor has had to take an unplanned leave. We are operating on
    > reduced capacity at the moment. Reviews are slowly trickling out,
    > however.

    Thanks for the info.
    I've been having newsreader problems.
    Good luck to your ed. Love the site.