DVDFabDecrypter Failed when copying DVD.: 4096

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Michele Lew, May 15, 2006.

  1. Michele Lew

    Michele Lew Guest

    DVDFabDecrypter gives the error on SpongBob SquarePants "Lost in Time" of:
    Failed when copying DVD.: 4096

    I don't see any others with this problem (although the Kranks seems to give
    a similar error of "Get DVD information fail. 4096"). The problem with the
    Kranks does not seem to be the same as with SpongeBob SquarePants "Lost in
    Time" though.

    Do you know what this error is trying to tell me?
    The DVD plays fine in the DVD player on the computer and on the TV.
    What is the significance of 4096?

    Of course, DVDShrink 3.2 failed with the typical CRC error. I didn't try
    DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0 yet as it's kind of complicated nowadays what with
    the PSL2 plugin procedure and all that
    (http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?t=56831).

    Can someone just tell me what the DVDFab Decrypter error is telling me?
    Thank you in advance!

    Michele Lew, May 15, 2006

  2. Michele Lew

    Guest

    Are you copying the whole dvd to your HD them trying to compress it or
    do you have a decrpter.....

    I had that problem with new movies but i got the newer version of the
    Slysoft AnyDVD program i use and then that got rid of that message.....

    I guess the newer software has a bigger list of CSS keys.....

    , May 15, 2006

  3. Michele Lew

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On 15 May 2006 09:11:28 -0700, ""
    <> Gave us:

    >Are you copying the whole dvd to your HD them trying to compress it or
    >do you have a decrpter.....
    >
    >I had that problem with new movies but i got the newer version of the
    >Slysoft AnyDVD program i use and then that got rid of that message.....
    >
    >I guess the newer software has a bigger list of CSS keys.....

    There are only four. It shouldn't be much to ask that it have them
    all.

    Roy L. Fuchs, May 20, 2006