    flick from playing in that correct order. Is there a way to read/edit
    this file? It seems the DVDFab "Main Movie" option did not strip off
    all of the necessary information.

    Richard Cranium, Apr 23, 2009

  2. On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:42:47 GMT, (RichTard The Retard
    Cranium) wrote:

    >I wanted...

    To show the group that you are a total retard? You succeeded, Retard
    Cranium.

    snipped retarded, know nothing plea for help on such a simple task.

    You are not only a 12 year mentality with your maturity level, but you
    are about a 6 year old mentality when it comes to things technical...
    obviously.

    You probably have to call an electrician to change a light bulb.

    Bwuahahahaha!

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 24, 2009

  3. On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 18:19:01 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    <<<<<Snip useless drivel>>>>>

    Instead of responding to the question and showing that you know
    something beyond the dimensions, taste and odor of your mom's slit,
    you burned all that energy typing drivel, illustrating once again that
    you are a moron.

    Richard Cranium, Apr 24, 2009
  4. On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 03:37:22 GMT, (RichTard The Retard
    Cranium) wrote:

    >Instead of responding to the question and showing that you know
    >something beyond the dimensions, taste and odor of your mom's slit,
    >you burned all that energy typing drivel, illustrating once again that
    >you are a moron.

    Said the retarded dope that cannot burn just the movie part of a disc.
    So stupid that he doesn't know that the file he is wanting is likely
    already available online. So stupid that he is still using an Agent
    version that is so out of date, that it illustrates just how retarded a
    slow to learn, slow to change retarded dope like you can be.

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 24, 2009
  5. On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 00:40:13 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 03:37:22 GMT, (RichTard The Retard
    >Cranium) wrote:
    >
    >>Instead of responding to the question and showing that you know
    >>something beyond the dimensions, taste and odor of your mom's slit,
    >>you burned all that energy typing drivel, illustrating once again that
    >>you are a moron.

    > Said the retarded dope that cannot burn just the movie part of a disc.
    >So stupid that he doesn't know that the file he is wanting is likely
    >already available online. So stupid that he is still using an Agent
    >version that is so out of date, that it illustrates just how retarded a
    >slow to learn, slow to change retarded dope like you can be.

    And once again you illustrate the identical point by using all of your
    energy to say nothing. I fully expect to soon read that you developed
    an internal hardon and fucked yourself to death.

    Richard Cranium, Apr 24, 2009
  6. Richard Cranium

    Justin Guest

    Richard Cranium wrote on [Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:42:47 GMT]:
    > I wanted a copy of one of my DVDs for my car that was only the main

    You should be paying attention to the road

    Justin, Apr 24, 2009
  7. Richard Cranium

    Tarkus Guest

    Justin wrote:
    > Richard Cranium wrote on [Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:42:47 GMT]:
    >> I wanted a copy of one of my DVDs for my car that was only the main

    > You should be paying attention to the road

    Who said it was for him to watch? They put DVD screens on the back of
    seat headrests, you know.

    Tarkus, Apr 24, 2009
  8. On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:06:09 -0700, Tarkus <>
    wrote:

    >Justin wrote:
    >> Richard Cranium wrote on [Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:42:47 GMT]:
    >>> I wanted a copy of one of my DVDs for my car that was only the main

    >> You should be paying attention to the road

    >Who said it was for him to watch? They put DVD screens on the back of
    >seat headrests, you know.

    And retarded dopes pay hundreds of dollars more for them than they are
    worth.

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 25, 2009
  9. On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:06:49 GMT, (Richard Cranium)
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:49:16 +0000 (UTC), Justin
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Richard Cranium wrote on [Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:42:47 GMT]:
    >>> I wanted a copy of one of my DVDs for my car that was only the main

    >>You should be paying attention to the road

    >Why? Everyone else already does that, so I don't have to.

    More proof of just how deep your utter stupidity runs, you retarded
    bastard. It would have been a better world, had your felonious mother
    flushed you after you were birthed from her ass.

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 25, 2009
  10. On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 18:47:38 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    <<<<<Snip>>>>>

    My, my - you're getting so very angry again. I can sense the seething
    rage in your typing as you pound each successive key with increasing
    force. The blood has rushed to your face and you're seeing everything
    as bright red. You have an uncontrollable desire to run out and do
    terrible things to small animals with a fork. Best mitigate that
    anger by choking your chicken.

    Face it . . . you're a childish clown. Somewhere, you are depriving
    a village of their idiot.

    Richard Cranium, Apr 25, 2009
  11. On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 03:26:53 GMT, (RichTard The Retard
    Cranium) SnipTarded yet again with:

    ><<<<<Snip>>>>>

    Only retarded Usenet pussies post 'sniptard style', like you do,
    RichTard The Retard Cranium. That explains your moniker of dufus and
    bunghole. You qualify as both and each. In fact, you epitomize both
    terms.

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 25, 2009
  12. On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 00:17:39 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 03:26:53 GMT, (RichTard The Retard
    >Cranium) SnipTarded yet again with:
    >
    >><<<<<Snip>>>>>

    > Only retarded Usenet pussies post 'sniptard style', like you do,
    >RichTard The Retard Cranium. That explains your moniker of dufus and
    >bunghole. You qualify as both and each. In fact, you epitomize both
    >terms.

    Utilization of a "snip" is always welcome to shorten bandwidth-wasting
    reposts when the earlier post(s) have no real bearing on the point
    currently being made. It's very much akin to cussing your mom out for
    bringing a wart like you into the world. No purpose is served by
    presenting information about your early life. Suffice it to simply
    state that your mommy is a fucking slut **** for allowing you to
    survive. 'nuff said!

    Richard Cranium, Apr 25, 2009
  13. On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 12:48:48 GMT, (RichTard The Retard
    Cranium) wrote:

    SNIP!

    >'nuff

    SNIP!

    The copycat retard RichTard can't even come up with his own material.

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 27, 2009
  14. On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 22:44:58 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    <<<<<SuperSnip>>>>>

    What's the matter you chronic insomniac dumbfuck? Can't sleep?
    Neighbor heard you counting sheep:

    "One ... Two ... Three ... Hi Mary ... Five ... "

    Richard Cranium, Apr 27, 2009
  15. Richard Cranium

    CoMa Guest

    CoMa, Apr 27, 2009