    robert gray Guest

    Can anyone comment on their experience using DVDFab?
    TIA!
    robert gray, Jan 12, 2005

  2. On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:17:52 -0500, robert gray
    <> wrote:

    >Can anyone comment on their experience using DVDFab?
    >TIA!

    The Gold version works almost all the time. Sometimes it takes them a
    while to deal with newer copy protection schemes.
    Oliver Costich, Jan 12, 2005

  3. robert gray

    quietguy Guest

    I have been using it in demo version and am very impressed - I like the
    Platinum version tho as the Gold version seems to demand you copy to 2
    DVDs if you want all the movie content.

    David

    quietguy, Jan 12, 2005
  4. On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:11:23 +1100, quietguy
    <> wrote:

    >I have been using it in demo version and am very impressed - I like the
    >Platinum version tho as the Gold version seems to demand you copy to 2
    >DVDs if you want all the movie content.
    >
    >David

    You can use the free DVDShrink to get the whole movie onto a single
    DVD, saving the $20 you pay extra for the Platinum.

    Oliver Costich, Jan 15, 2005