DVDCorner.net

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Ablang, Nov 24, 2003.

  1. Ablang

    Ablang Guest

    DVDCorner.net is a DVD e-zine that reviews Region One DVDs, with a latest
    reviews section and a full review index page. We keep track of the latest
    news in the home entertainment industry, bring you new release information
    and offer links to some of the best web sites covering DVD and home
    theater.

    Reviewers rate the DVDs for story, picture and sound quality and extras by
    letter grade. Our staff of writers dig a little deeper and offer details
    about the content about a disc. We are consumers like you, who give our
    impressions of the DVDs we watch and enjoy. Announcements of new reviews
    are always placed on the News page and sent to our subscribers via e-mail.
    We also offer quick reviews of many, lesser known titles for quick
    evaluation.

    http://dvdcorner.net/

    --
    Hilary Duff is America's Sweetheart & an international HeartBreaker.

    "FAILING = Finding An Important Lesson, Inviting Needed Growth" -- Gary
    Busey
    Ablang, Nov 24, 2003