    Diehard Guest

    in dvd2one does it make a quality difference when doing a full dvd disc back
    up using constant bitrate vs variable?

    Diehard, Dec 24, 2003

  2. Diehard

    Thor Guest

    Variable bitrate allows higher compression to be used in certain parts where
    the software thinks it will be more effective and less noticeable, and less
    compression where it may be more noticeable, to get a good balance. Diehard,
    why do you take my original suggestion and use a DVD RW disc to TEST the
    various options, and see what you think of the results? You can erase the
    disc and start over if you aren't satisfied. In the end, your own eyes will
    be the best judge, so USE them and experiment.

    Thor, Dec 24, 2003