DVD2one problem

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Robert Peirce, Apr 3, 2006.

  1. I have a trial copy and cannot use the DVD2one forums.

    I am using DVD2oneX on a mac, but I understand it is pretty much the
    same as DVD2one for the PC.

    I have two DVDs I want to put onto one, with menus. The first has five
    short sessions and the second has two. The total for both is much less
    that two hours. The DVDs were written and finalized with a LiteOn
    burner.

    The DVDs were copied to HD with MacTheRipper.

    When I use DVD2one, I only get the first session from the first DVD and
    the second (last) session on the second DVD. I also get no menus.

    Is there any way to get all sessions with menus or is this beyond
    DVD2one? If the latter, is there something else I can use or should I
    just forget it?

    --
    Robert B. Peirce, Venetia, PA 724-941-6883
    bob AT peirce-family.com [Mac]

    Robert Peirce, Apr 3, 2006