    on my rececently bought dvdplayer. I am using DVD RW but it is supposed to
    play them and does rcognise that tracks. However when I press play nothing
    happens

    Warren Davies, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Warren Davies

    Unk Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:34:32 -0000, "Warren Davies"
    <> wrote:

    >Films I have dowloaded on the net play perfectly on my pc, but will not play
    >on my rececently bought dvdplayer. I am using DVD RW but it is supposed to
    >play them and does rcognise that tracks. However when I press play nothing
    >happens

    Try TMPGEnc DVD Author 1.5
    http://www.pegasys-inc.com/en/download/tda.html

    Unk, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Warren Davies

    Ionizer Guest

    "Warren Davies" <> wrote in message
    > Films I have dowloaded on the net play perfectly on my pc, but will not

    play
    > on my rececently bought dvdplayer. I am using DVD RW but it is supposed to
    > play them and does rcognise that tracks. However when I press play nothing
    > happens

    Did you actually create a DVD or just put the downloaded avi files on to a
    data disc? If you truly created a DVD and your player can't handle it, you
    are not alone. DVD players don't masterfully do everything they claim to be
    capable of these days. Look up your player and see what others are saying
    about it: http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdplayers

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Jan 23, 2004
  4. Warren Davies

    Pompey© Guest

    Are you saying you've download a movie from kazaa for example... as an avi
    file etc and burnt it onto disc in the same format you d/loaded it as?
    Daryn

    Pompey©, Jan 23, 2004