    Any and All help gratefully accepted
    TIA
    Clive
    Clive Bundy, Dec 14, 2005

  2. Clive Bundy

    Swiss Tony Guest

    "Clive Bundy" <> wrote in message
    news:dnp0rf$jl9$-infra.bt.com...
    > Hi
    > Is there anybody that can help me "Re Zone" my Panasonic SA - HT520 to ALL
    > ZONES.
    > Any and All help gratefully accepted
    > TIA
    > Clive

    No panasonic hacks for any models exist.
    You need to have a hardware hack
    Your model is also called the SC-HT520
    http://www.multiregionupgrades.com/upgrades/panasonic/scht520.htm you have
    to rent a remote from them and post it back.
    You may find someone local that can do it for u at a fraction of the cost.
    Swiss Tony, Dec 14, 2005

  3. Clive Bundy

    fred-bloggs Guest

    "Clive Bundy" <> wrote in

    > Hi
    > Is there anybody that can help me "Re Zone" my Panasonic SA - HT520 to
    > ALL ZONES.
    > Any and All help gratefully accepted
    > TIA
    > Clive

    If all you want is an all zones DVD player, try the open source VLC
    http://www.videolan.org/vlc

    --
    fred
    fred-bloggs, Dec 14, 2005