    out as good but they will not play even tho the directories and files are
    on them .any suggestions.

    C M
    Charlie, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Charlie

    Justin Guest

    Charlie wrote on [Tue, 10 Feb 2004 01:10:29 GMT]:
    > I made a backup copy of some of my newer DVD`s with DVD Xcopy and they came
    > out as good but they will not play even tho the directories and files are
    > on them .any suggestions.

    Then that's not quite "as good" as you think, huh.
    Justin, Feb 10, 2004

  3. Charlie

    Biz Guest

    If they will not play, how do you have any idea what the quality of them is?
    Did you perhaps mean something that you failed to include in the 1st post?

    Biz, Feb 10, 2004
  4. I think when he said "came out as good" he meant DVDXcopy finished
    without any errors and the program said it was a good copy.

    Joe Thousandaire, Feb 10, 2004