    so if you want the crack post this site,
    B,REGARDS,
    Les.

    LESLIE EVANS, Feb 26, 2004

  2. LESLIE EVANS

    jeep Guest

    Yes please post the crack. I have a real version, but worried about
    reinstalls after tomorrow
    "LESLIE EVANS" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > just thought I would let those knockers of DVD XCOPY know that I

    reckon

    jeep, Feb 26, 2004

  3. LESLIE EVANS

    Nuhl Guest

    On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 02:14:35 -0000, "LESLIE EVANS"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    > just thought I would let those knockers of DVD XCOPY know that I reckon
    >that this programme is
    >far better than DVD SHRINK as it will reduce any dvd onto one disc as with
    >dvd shrink you have to
    >lose quality and or subtitles/extras plus I just got the crack to work for
    >DVD X COPY PLATINUM,
    >so if you want the crack post this site,
    > B,REGARDS,
    > Les.

    So what is this magical method that DVD XCOPY uses to reduce a DVD in
    half with no compression or loss of quality?

    This post is bullshit. OF COURSE it has to compress the video and
    hence lose quality. Plus you have to deal with their stupid
    disclaimer screen at the front of every video you copy. DVDSHRINK is
    a lot better and it's FREE. DVDXCOPY just lost a lawsuit and it's
    going to be taken off the shelves anyway.

    Nuhl, Feb 26, 2004
  4. LESLIE EVANS

    cb021000

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2006
    Messages:
    1

    cb021000, Jul 6, 2006
  5. LESLIE EVANS

    patti

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    I use dvd x copy platinum all the time its a excellent program and i think its banned because its so easy to use and copies any dvd !its easy to find the hack on google

    patti, Jul 6, 2006
  6. LESLIE EVANS

    happy fisherman

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    please send me a copy of the crack for dvd x copy platinum i have a copy i bought been using it for 2 years and when my system crashed i cant use it on the new system because m y code dont work any more and all the tech phone numbers are dissconected

    happy fisherman, Dec 26, 2007
  7. LESLIE EVANS

    ohatty1213

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Help wanted for DVD Xcopy Platinum

    I have been using the gold version for years and love it and my Mom bought platinum and loves it. Very recently it has stopped burning my disks. Does anyone know if windows updates have killed it off or anything like that?

    Thanks.

    ohatty1213, Mar 4, 2008
  8. LESLIE EVANS

    citlo

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    hope this is still in process :)

    I had this copy for a long time but never used it b/c it got discontinued the next day that I purchased it... Id like to give it a try if somebody could give me the crack... i heard it's an amazing program

    citlo, Nov 17, 2009
  9. LESLIE EVANS

    maw1115

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    DVD x Copy

    I'm in the same boat. Tried to install it on a new computer - can't activate. REALLY BUMMED! Can someone send me the crack so I can use the wonderful software again????

    (Really upset you spend all this money for the software then they don't even have a website maintained that you can go to to activate in the future!!!!)

    maw1115, Jun 14, 2010
  10. LESLIE EVANS

    mstrnsrvnt

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Help

    :stupido3:I have had dvdxcopy platinum for many years, paid $150 for it and used it happily all this time, but I have a new system and my old one crashed and I can not find the codes anywhere....how can I still use this software

    mstrnsrvnt, Jan 29, 2012