  1. Bingo

    Bingo Guest

    can someone please send me the platium version with the crack please!
    Bingo, Dec 27, 2003

  2. Bingo

    Shadowhawk Guest

    Let me get this straight... you want to steal DVDs, and the DVD copying
    software?
    Hmmm... are you using a stolen computer too?

    Later,
    Shaun!
    Shadowhawk, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Bingo

    Mark B. Guest

    "Bingo" <> wrote in message
    > can someone please send me the platium version with the crack please!

    Too funny!
    Mark B., Dec 28, 2003
  4. Bingo

    El stinky Guest

    Bingo wrote:
    > can someone please send me the platium version with the crack please!

    goatse?

    --
    _________________________________
    Home Of The Tiltwheel
    El stinky, Dec 28, 2003
  5. Bingo

    griffin13 Guest

    Try alt.binaries.cd.image They just posted a copy a few days ago and if
    you're lucky someone could repost it for you.

    griffin13, Dec 28, 2003

  6. > Try alt.binaries.cd.image They just posted a copy a few days ago and if
    > you're lucky someone could repost it for you.

    Where you lucky ?
    Søren Ladegaard, Dec 28, 2003
  7. Bingo

    Zimmy Guest

    It's coming!
    Be on the look out for it!

    Zimmy, Dec 29, 2003
  8. Bingo

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:54:40 -0800, "Rob" <>
    Gave us:

    >Can't believe you guys. You whine about not being able to make "backup"
    >copies of your DVDs (or the ones you rent from Blockbuster), a software
    >developer comes along and fights for your rights to do this, develops and
    >markets his software, and now you want to steal that too.
    >
    >Sheesh ...

    I'd say the answer is some fast moving lead for them, and idiot top
    posting retards... like you.

    You want to conform? BONE UP On Usenet posting protocols, dipshit.

    Then... MAYBE.. you can claim to have as much honor and character as
    one that does not steal.
    DarkMatter, Dec 30, 2003
  9. Bingo

    Rob Guest

    Rob, Dec 30, 2003
  10. Bingo

    Richard C. Guest

    :
    : >Can't believe you guys. You whine about not being able to make "backup"
    : >copies of your DVDs (or the ones you rent from Blockbuster), a software
    : >developer comes along and fights for your rights to do this, develops and
    : >markets his software, and now you want to steal that too.
    : >
    : >Sheesh ...
    :
    :
    : I'd say the answer is some fast moving lead for them, and idiot top
    : posting retards... like you.
    :
    : You want to conform? BONE UP On Usenet posting protocols, dipshit.
    :
    : Then... MAYBE.. you can claim to have as much honor and character as
    : one that does not steal.

    Give it a rest..................
    Richard C., Dec 31, 2003