    Would someone help me? I'm on a limited budget.

    Thanks,

    Steve
    steve wolfe, Dec 9, 2003

  2. Delete it from your hard drive. It's junk. Download DVD Shrink. It does the
    same thing, only better. Best thing abut it is that it's free.

    Colon Terminus, Dec 9, 2003

  3. steve wolfe

    Speedbyrd Guest

    On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 03:41:37 GMT, "steve wolfe" <> wrote:

    >I've managed to snag a copy of the above and need a key (Id and password) to
    >get going.
    >Would someone help me? I'm on a limited budget.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Steve

    Well isn't that just too fucking bad! Get yourself a REAL JOB and quit looking for the world to give you a
    free handout. What do you think this is, the Red Cross??

    The Speedbyrd :>
    Speedbyrd, Dec 9, 2003
  4. steve wolfe

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 03:41:37 GMT, "steve wolfe"
    <> Gave us:

    >I've managed to snag a copy of the above and need a key (Id and password) to
    >get going.
    >Would someone help me? I'm on a limited budget.

    Must be limited in intelligence as well.

    Fucking rip it retard.
    DarkMatter, Dec 9, 2003
  5. steve wolfe

    Speedbyrd Guest

    On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 20:32:34 -0800, DarkMatter <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 03:41:37 GMT, "steve wolfe"
    ><> Gave us:
    >
    >>I've managed to snag a copy of the above and need a key (Id and password) to
    >>get going.
    >>Would someone help me? I'm on a limited budget.
    >>

    > Must be limited in intelligence as well.
    >
    > Fucking rip it retard.

    Wonder where he 'snagged' the copy. Somebody's coming up one short, I'll bet.

    The Speedbyrd :>
    Speedbyrd, Dec 9, 2003
  6. steve wolfe

    Biz Guest

    Biz, Dec 9, 2003
  7. steve wolfe

    Speedbyrd Guest

    On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 05:06:33 GMT, "Biz" <> wrote:

    >"steve wolfe" <> wrote in message
    >> I've managed to snag a copy of the above and need a key (Id and password)

    >> get going.
    >> Would someone help me? I'm on a limited budget.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Steve
    >>
    >> But you can afford a DVD burner?

    He said he 'snagged' it. He didn't say he PAID for it. ;)

    The Speedbyrd :>
    Speedbyrd, Dec 9, 2003
  8. steve wolfe

    Casey Guest

    Ask your question in alt.cracks

    Casey, Dec 9, 2003
  9. steve wolfe

    Speedbyrd Guest

    On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 08:57:12 +1100, "Casey" <> wrote:

    >Ask your question in alt.cracks
    >
    >"steve wolfe" <> wrote in message
    >> I've managed to snag a copy of the above and need a key (Id and password)

    >> get going.
    >> Would someone help me? I'm on a limited budget.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Steve

    He doesn't need to ask the question. He just needs to pay for what he gets.

    The Speedbyrd :>
    Speedbyrd, Dec 10, 2003
  10. Steve

    To know about DVD X Copy
    1). It copy protects its copy of a DVD so that you can not
    copy the copy.
    2) It deletes the temp file on the computer so you need to
    repeat the same set up to copy each time.
    3) Go to altavista.com for the crack.

    Bobs__uncle__Bob, Feb 22, 2004
  11. steve wolfe

    don23