    message about and video_ts.inf (something like this) that is empty.

    Anyone could help ?

    Alex
    Alexandre Magny, Sep 12, 2003

  2. Alexandre Magny wrote:

    > I have try to DVD X copy Xpress to make a copy of "The fast and the
    > furious" (Original, my DVD). The copy is working fine. Know, I want to make
    > another copy from the copy and I'am unable to start a copy. Why ? The DVD X
    > Copy look like if my copy of dvd was not in the drive and i got error
    > message about and video_ts.inf (something like this) that is empty.

    Since technically Xcopy and Xpress are legally for use to make a single
    backup I wouldn't be suprised if they won't copy a copy made with their
    own software.

    Net result - make as many as you need of the original before you lose
    access to it.

    Darrel :)
    Darrel Christenson, Sep 12, 2003

  3. Alexandre Magny

    Oldguy Guest

    DVD Xcopy Express prohibits making a copy from a copy.

    You can get around this by: not mounting a DVD in the burner; then when the
    ripping finishes and Xcopy calls for a DVD, copy the ripped files from where
    they are to another location; then burn them with another software such as
    Nero.

    Oldguy, Sep 12, 2003