    CDR and am thinking of getting it in the DVD version.

    Any comments or recommendations welcome.

    Brett
    Brett Cooper, May 18, 2004

  2. Brett Cooper

    mario Guest

    Nero works well for me.
    You may want to try the following before you part with money as they may
    do the job for you.

    http://www.burnatonce.com/
    http://www.deepburner.com/

    mario

    mario, May 18, 2004

  3. Brett Cooper

    Brett Cooper Guest

    Thanks Mario,

    I'm downloading DeepBurner as the burnatonce requires winXP.
    The deepburner sounds like what I'm looking for.

    Brett

    Brett Cooper, May 18, 2004
  4. Brett Cooper

    GraB Guest

    I have Win98SE and Burnatonce .99b which I have used with success.

    GraB, May 18, 2004
  5. Brett Cooper

    zog Guest

    I rather fancy myself as a bit of a CD/DVD burner guru. I have Roxio (used
    to have nero), Fireburner, CloneDVD, and Blindwrite, and Alcohol 120%. Some
    do different tasks better than others. To make an image: Alcohol 12% is the
    general weapon of choice and is absolutely super with CDs also. For music I
    use Roxio. For backing up movies CloneDVD 2 is tops! I have not used Nero
    for a while now. It was ok as a general tool. I gave up on it because the
    Packet Writing with Roxio worked better for me.

    zog, May 18, 2004
  6. Brett Cooper

    mario Guest

    Hey Zog,

    have you ever tried DVD Shrink (http://www.dvdshrink.org/)?
    If so how does it compare with CloneDVD 2.

    mario

    mario, May 18, 2004
  7. Brett Cooper

    C_Lyon Guest

    "mario" <> wrote in message
    > Hey Zog,
    >
    > have you ever tried DVD Shrink (http://www.dvdshrink.org/)?
    > If so how does it compare with CloneDVD 2.
    >
    > mario
    >
    > zog wrote:
    >
    > For backing up movies CloneDVD 2 is tops!

    There's a setting in dvdshrink that allows you to use nero to burn.
    DVD decrypter is good for single layer disk's and I use dvdshrink for dual
    layer dvd's.
    C_Lyon, May 19, 2004
  8. Brett Cooper

    mario Guest

    Yeap, DVDshrink does it automagicly for me.
    Took me a couple of burns to work out what was doing the burning lol.

    mario

    mario, May 19, 2004