    http://kunaki.com/accounting/ShowproductDetail.asp?PID=PX00MM9K9V

    Thanks for any help!

    Julie
    Julie P., Oct 23, 2006

  2. Julie P.

    One legged Guest

    "Julie P." <> wrote in message
    news:Fu5%g.2086$Wp3.1299@trndny05...
    > Hi, I have a newly-produced DVD (made in June 2006) which I ordered that
    > won't play in my computer's 16X DVD+/-RW player, which is also fairly new
    > (from 2005). It plays other DVD's fine. What happens is the drive seems to
    > start to recognize something has been inserted in it, but then nothing
    > appears there on the display when you click on the E drive folder. You
    > just hear a quiet clicking sound repeatedly in the drive. Even after
    > restarting my computer and trying it again.
    >
    > The retailer sent me a new DVD, and same problem. They are offering me a
    > refund now. Do you think this is a type of DVD that will only play in DVD
    > players that attach to a TV, if there is such a DVD? Any advice?

    Very doubtful, it is usally the other way round inasmuch that standalone
    DVD players have the incompatibility issues, your PC's DVD drive should
    recognise even an unfinalised disk?
    If it were a region locked DVD, your media players should display a message
    that they are unable to play that region?
    Try using Windows explorer to navigate and examine contents of disk -
    Are the contents detailed as VOB's?
    I looked at the link you supplied, the disk case, production and the
    web site - englishbeyhitting.com, all look very amateurish?
    Horrifically it lists that two disks cost $150.00???
    I'd go for the refund if I were you........

    One legged, Oct 24, 2006